Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Actor Jiiva talks about his experience working with director shankar

Though he's worked with actors of Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth's calibre and almost got to direct Shah Rukh Khan, Shankar is down to earth and treats everyone equally. I was extremely comfortable working with him. He has no strict rules on the sets. My rapport with him is as good as the one I share with Kannan and Rajesh. He explains the scene thoroughly and doesn't hesitate to compliment if we do a good job. He wants to make Nanban better than the original. And we are all for it," he signs off. 
Jiiva is working to reduce his weight! "I have to look young like a college lad for Nanban. While the first schedule required me to look a little old, the other schedules will have me playing a college student. So, I'm on a weight-losing spree right now. I make it a point to walk from the sets of VV to my hotel, which is about 5 km away. I will start a full workout schedule soon," he tells us

No comments:

Post a Comment